Haul || Drugstore // Boots and Superdrug







































































































































































































































































A quick collective haul post for you guys today. Over the past few weeks I have visited both Boots and Superdrug and have picked up a couple of things. Those of you who aren't from the UK, Boots and Superdrug are both drugstore products full of makeup, toiletries and medicines (I'm sure you have all heard of them anyway). I didn't head in to these shops with the intention of picking up some products, lets say that they just accidentally caught my eye and fell in to my basket. Now, I was going to go on a hunt for the Babylips, I know I am late on this bandwagon but after reading some tweets, I felt that perhaps the hype wasn't quite worth it just now - maybe I will pick them up another time. Enough of my rambles, back to the haul!

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Translucent
Again!?!? I hear you exclaim! Yes, again and probably the time after that and the time after that. I use this product daily in order to combat my oily problem areas - my nose! This product is definitely not the best kept secret in the beauty industry and the blogosphere and I have read many mixed reviews on the stuff. I personally am a huge fan of it, and I feel that it easily rivals some of the more high end powder products on the market. For the price of it, you can't go wrong - I would recommend you give it a go if you are prone to 'shininess' - you know the photos that we all dread! Also, have I been living under a rock or since when did they make the powder in to a cute little pattern!?!?

MUA's Mozaic Bronzer
A little note here - this product was placed on the wrong shelf and me being me picked up what I thought was a blusher and happily strolled off with it. So, I was a little surprised to find it was a bronzer. Nevertheless, I am a bronzed goddess (pfffffttt) more like a bronze worshipper and happily welcomed it into my bronzer collection. On application it applies more like a blush - the pinky/corally tones in the mozaic certainly outweigh the darker tones. Therefore I wouldn't be able to use this as an all over bronzer - it is a perfect shade for the apples of my cheeks to create a natural bronzed/corally/pinky/whatevery/sophisticatery effect.

Maybeline 24 hr Colour Tattoo in #35 on and on bronze
I am a self confessed powder eyeshadow lover and have rarely stepped in to the gel/cream eyeshadow area. However, I have read many reviews on the Colour Tattoos and I decided to go for it. Many people were saying that it creates a lovely base and it certainly does. The colour I chose is quite dark to be classified as an all over base but works very well blended in the outer corners of my eyes. If I was to show you my eye colour collection it consists mainly of bronzes and browns - I need to branch out but I just love a neutral shade!

Models Own Eyelash Curlers
I was in DESPERATE need for a new pair of eyelash curlers. For a beauty tool I use daily you would have thought I would have taken care of my old pair. But, no.... Mainly because I bought my last pair off a whim from Primark, with a scarce intention to use it. As time went on, I began falling in love with my Primark eyelash curlers and using them more and more. As you can imagine they got very grubby. Wondering the aisles of Boots I came across these eye lash curlers - it comes as no surprise that they are pink! I have yet to try these out yet as I was saving them to take a picture but the pads feel soft and they clamp with ease - I will be letting you know how I get on.

Just a reminder that my 100 Follower Giveaway is still running - there is a button for it on the top right of my blog. I am looking forward to giving something back to you all and have loved celebrating this milestone with each and everyone one of you!

Kisses


xxxx


10 comments:

  1. Lovely haul the colour tattoo is gorgeous

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am loving it :) Such a quick and easy product to use xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome makeup buys! I really love the mozaic bronzer! I would love to try it out for myself!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. The MUA bronzers are great and what a bargain! X

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to come shopping with you please ha !!!! Love the pattern on the bronzer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep reading so many good things about colour tattoo, I really must try it sometime! ;) xx
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love On and On Bronze, it is such a gorgeous shade and so wearable! I use the Rimmel Stay Matte every single day at the moment and it makes such a difference- like you I've repurchased this haha It's just a great staple isn't it :) xx

    Angelica // One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to everyone of your comments! Thanks for putting a smile on my face :D